Grand Paradise Villa Realty (which term includes all subsidiaries of Grand Paradise Villa Realty) (“Company”, “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.Grand Paradise Villa.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to the Website.
Grand Paradise Villa Realty means the company, corporation, firm, individual or association of persons currently administering, providing content for, maintaining and otherwise managing the Site and every employee of Grand Paradise Villa Realty and its advertising agent or agents for the time being and their employees, and every consultant, advisor and associate of Grand Paradise Villa Realty and their respective employees.
“Contract”, “Agreement” and “Terms of Service” refer to the terms and conditions herein set forth.
“Employee” means every person working in any capacity for Grand Paradise Villa Realty as defined herein and includes every member of his family and every person residing in his household as a member of his family. “Hosting”, with all its grammatical variations, means and includes the provision of Services by Grand Paradise Villa Realty at the Site and subject always to the provisions of the Contract.
“Id” means the unique identification name or number assigned to every Member.
“Member” means and includes every person who, having satisfied the Eligibility Criteria set forth herein, has successfully completed the on-line registration process at the Site and has been assigned a unique Id by Grand Paradise Villa Realty and is not in default and has not committed breach of any of the terms of this Agreement.
“Personal Information” means all information about the Member provided to Grand Paradise Villa Realty via on-line forms at the Site or by any other means of communication, whether electronic, oral or written.
“Site” with all its grammatical variations refers to the web site hosted on the Internet/World Wide Web with the address of www.Grand Paradise Villa.com or such other address as may periodically be assigned to or adopted by Grand Paradise Villa Realty.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, passport number, property ID or telephone number (“personal information”)
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, registering for newsletter, using the ‘contact us’ form, using the ‘We Care form’, using the careers portal or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or making payment through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests. Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies)
- Flash Cookies
Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons
Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices, including expiration, billing and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any project or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ projects and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website e-services. You may also request to update any personal information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Member agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hereby indemnifies and keeps safe and harmless Grand Paradise Villa Realty from all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused on account of the Member’s use of the Service offered by Grand Paradise Villa Realty at the site. The Member agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hereby indemnifies and keeps safe and harmless Grand Paradise Villa Realty from all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused on account of the Member’s default or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. These are the general Terms & Conditions governing your access and use of this website (“Site”).
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to any user, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United Arab Emirates and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Republish any part of the Website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Grand paradise villa Realty, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors and/or participating corporations are the owners of the trade and service marks appearing on this website and all rights are reserved in respect of such trade and service marks.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, local or international law or regulation, including without limitation, any form of misuse of credit cards or other forms of electronic payments.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Grand paradise villa reserves the absolute right, without any liability whatsoever, to amend vary or extend at any time the completion date of its projects inter alia the estimated/scheduled completion date(s) mentioned on or through the Website.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to any page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstance DAMAC be liable for any feature, function (programming errors, other errors, linking, rectification of the errors, updation, omissions), and safety (including loss/ damage of any personal data/information, or any loss whether foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) mechanism built in the website. DAMAC or any of its affiliate is not liable for any consequential, incidental damages whether direct or indirect arising out of the use of the website. Contents of the website have not been investigated, verified and/or not continuously monitored. Company reserves all rights to disclose information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, or refuse to disclose, or edit, or to remove any content or information or materials, in whole or in part, at company´s sole discretion.
GOVERNING LAWS & JURISDICTION
Your use of the company website, its content, services and/or any information/material posted or available on website shall be governed by the law of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Arab Emirates.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated and owned by the Company.
In respect of requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website, you can contact us by using our website contact form, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For feedback or suggestions, please contact us through the We Care form on the Website.
No representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever express or implied for the accuracy, correctness, completeness, fitness to the purpose or non-infringement of any content or any other information or material posted or available on the website. Any tangible or intangible harm/damage or any consequential or incidental damages thereof of any kind to the user, by accessing the website and/or any breach of the undertaking, is at User´s own risk.